Join our First Choice Home Care team
Search and apply for a position
We provide industry endorsed home care throughout Norfolk and Suffolk with regular career opportunities. We seek experienced and non experienced staff and are committed to train and retrain individuals to retain our motivated and positive team.
Mental Health Care Worker in Norwich, Norfolk - pay rate from £12.50 up to £14.50 per hour
Care Worker in Norwich, Attleborough, Wymondham, Diss, Thetford, Watton, Dereham, and Harleston, Norfolk - pay rate from £10.50 up to £11.50 per hour
Care Worker in Halesworth, Fressingfield, Southwold, Beccles, Bungay - pay rate from £10.50 up to £12 per hour
Enhanced Care Worker - North Norfolk - pay rate £11 per hour (blockpay) access to company car
Enhanced Care Worker - Dereham - pay rate £10.50 up to 11.50 per hour (blockpay) access to company car
Enhanced Care Worker - Pulham Market - pay rate £10 up to 11 per hour (blockpay) access to company car
Role and Key responsibilities as a Care Worker:
- Support with personal care that may include bathing.
- Support with administering medication.
- Support with social interaction.
- Support with meal preparation and shopping.
- As a ECW you will support individuals in end-of-life care.
- As a MHCW you will work with a variety of complex service users including those with Mental Health issues, learning disabilities, drug/alcohol abuse histories, various physical disabilities, and challenging behaviours.
Skills and Experience:
- Full UK driver's license and own car is essential.
- Caring person with passion to care for others.
- Reliable and good communication skills.
- Wants to build a career in care.
- Experience would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Joining bonus.
- 28 days paid annual leave (pro rata).
- Bank Holiday enhancements.
- Referral program incentive.
- Free Uniform, DBS and PPE.
- Local office and on call support 7 days a week.
- We provide full mandatory and specialist training.
- Opportunities for career progression with us.
- On-going recognition and support by the management team.
For more information call Ana on 01603 980394
- Click on the link to apply for the MHCW vacancy in Norwich
- Click on the link to apply for the CW vacancy in Norfolk and Suffolk
- Click on the link to apply for the ECW vacancy in Norfolk